Hello everyone! As May comes to a close, I wanted to make a dev blog post to announce the release of Pre Alpha Build 1.1 for all testers!
News Multiplayer is just about finished. Weapon physics are being finished as well for initial PvP test in the next week or two. Weather system has been updated and now includes rain with misty style fog that accompanies the rain. The weather system update also includes puddles that will accumulate the rain.
New AI has been added to the north lake so players can enjoy fish. The AI is still a little buggy so if they act like they are bugged out, just dismiss.
New store fronts will be added in the next update along with further progress in finishing Silver Springs with new textures and props around the town in preparation for the first multiplayer PvP release in the coming weeks.
First official Alpha release is still slated for the end of June, pending no problems with multiplayer testing in the next week or two. Further details of what is going to be in the Alpha before release.
Additions in this build:
• Ambient Music (nature and Silver Springs)
• Mine tunnels started with two entrances and twisting tunnels
• Weather system updates including:
-Altered angle of sunset/sunrise
-Rain Particles Added
-Rain Sounds Added
-Puddles caused by rain added
-Rain "mist" added
-Fish added to north lake (better AI still needed)
-Water textures changed and updated in lakes (deeper water has darker texture now)
• Fixed a collision issue that allowed player to walk through roller coaster
• Fixed a collision issue on merry go round
• Fixed a collision issue that stopped the player a distance from trees and sometimes got them stuck on them
• Fixed a collision issue that caused the player to get stuck on a brick wall (Silver Springs)
• Fixed a fast food restaurant stuck in the ground (Silver Springs)